Personal Care Assistance can reduce the stresses of daily living by giving you or someone you love assistance in the following areas:
- Personal Hygiene - Assistance Dressing
- Meal preparation/Diet monitoring/Feeding
- Light housekeeping
- Medication Reminders
- Bathroom Assistance/Bathing
- Monitoring Vital Signs
- Errands and Shopping/Transportation
Respite Care and Relief Provides a Much Needed Break for Family Caregivers.
Respite care provides breaks from the daily routine of caregiving. It can relieve stress, restore energy and promote the necessary balance in the life of a family caregiver. Virginia Home Health and Hospice can provide the support for respite care whether it’s for a few hours or a well-deserved vacation getaway. We will often arrange for a free in-home evaluation to discuss the type and length of respite care needed, and a plan of service will be developed. Our experienced and professional staff can stay with your loved one for a few hours, a day, a week, or longer as needed to provide the following types of services:
- Personal Care(bathing, grooming, dressing)
- Light housekeeping (laundry, dishes, fresh linens)
- Meal Preparation
- Errands outside the house (prescription pickup, dry cleaning)
- Transportation and companionship to/from appointments
- And much more
These are only a few of the many ways that Personal and Respite Care can improve your living and health conditions. Call us at 276-686-6321 or 1-888-776-8869 to discuss how we can assist you and your loved one today.
We accept Medicaid, Private Pay, Long Term Care Insurance, Workers Compensation.
Department of Medical Assistance Services